|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This shoe has been discontinued and will no longer be available once our current stock is gone.
Our classic men's Lightning volleyball shoe offered in a mid-cut model. With a secure fit, you will feel more supported through your quick movements side to side. The outsole features the Dura Shield feature was designed with your hitting approach in mind for a smooth kick off and more acceleration power. Sensorpoints in the outsole offer support for a softer landing and more precise movements with every step. Featuring a mid-cut top, this model offers extra security up the ankle for added stability. A great shoe for all positions, this lightweight model is ideal for pin hitters and setters who move quickly around the court.
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- DynaMotion Fit: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- SENSORPOINT: Suspension system which connects the Wave plate to the ground to enhance stability and traction.
- SR Touch: Shock absorbing mid-sole. Advanced cushioning material that is lighter, absorbs shock, and keeps the transition smooth and fast.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- POWNCE: Power + Bounce = PoWnCe. Cushioning performance is the same as ap+, but it's 10% lighter.
- D-Flex Groove: Diagonal flexible groove. A diagonal groove in the mid foot area allows the player to turn at maximum speed and power by efficiently transferring natural body movement and shift in direction.
- DynaMotion Groove: Increased flexibility and agility while minimizing forefoot instability.
- Dura Shield: Protects against friction.
- Anatomical Cup-In-Sole: Cup-in-sole designed anatomically to fit the bottom of your foot.
- NonMarking Outsole
- Parallel Wave Plate: Wave technology which uniformly disperses shock throughout the sole, providing excellent cushioning and enhanced stability.